• 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
1/1
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen
  • 1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen

1ft. x 4ft. Lighting Fixture - Up/Down Lighting - 40 Watt - Dimmable - 3840 Lumens - LumeGen

This Up/Down 40W LED flat panel from LumeGen is a modern lighting solution for replacing fluorescent troffers in commercial settings. With a nearly transparent design, it produces quality light with about 55% of it direct and the other 45% being indirect.
0.0 (0 Reviews)
$0.00 $0.00
Quantity
-
+
  • Description

This Up/Down 40W LED flat panel from LumeGen is a modern lighting solution for replacing fluorescent troffers in commercial settings. With a nearly transparent design, it produces quality light with about 55% of it direct and the other 45% being indirect.
Panel is constructed of heavy duty aluminum. Panel is 1ft by 4ft. Ideal for use in offices, schools and universities, conference rooms, libraries, and retail locations.

 

  • 0-10V Dimmer must be used. They can be found here!
  • Low voltage wire must be run from your light source to the dimmer switch in order.
  • Standard Incandescent/CFL/LED dimmers will not function with this product.
Customer Reviews
0.0 0 Reviews
Write a review

Adding to cart succeed!

items in cart.

Total:

Requires a minimum purchase of {MinPrice}. And you still need to meet the requirements.

Proceed to Checkout Return to Shopping